Politics of Color is the official blog of the Journal of Race, Ethnicity, and Politics (JREP).
Those interested in contributing should send an email to the Politics of Color editor, Chris Haynes at the University of New Haven (email: CHaynes@newhaven.edu) or associate editors, Allan Colbern and Stacey Greene at the University of California, Riverside and University of California, Los Angeles (emails: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com).
Please follow these style guidelines when drafting a submission:
1) Formatted in Word or RTF, up to 1000 words. Please also include a suggested title and a 2-line bio.
2) Reference URLs should be embedded in the document, or placed in footnotes (footnotes should not be used for any other purpose).
3) The piece should be formatted like a newspaper oped, so no parenthetical citations, footnotes, or bibliographical references.
4) Technical jargon should be kept to a minimum.
5) If there are any tables or figures, they should be produced in a manner that is accessible to lay audiences. Figures should be attached as separate documents.
Copyright © 2017 | MH Purity lite WordPress Theme by MH Themes